Learning.com and Common Sense Education have partnered to expand access to digital citizenship lesson plans and other essential teaching tools.
Our partnership offers educators using Learning.com an opportunity to access Common Sense's award-winning Digital Citizenship Curriculum. Discover how this partnership can help teachers deliver Common Sense digital citizenship lessons, track student progress, and more.
- Provides best-of-class digital citizenship curriculum
- Provides expanded, grade-specific content in online safety and digital citizenship
- Provides auto-scored quizzes to help teachers assess student understanding
- Provides tracking of progress of student knowledge and skills in digital citizenship and online safety from lesson to lesson
- Provides school- and district-wide tracking and reporting of online safety instruction for e-Rate reporting
- Provides expanded coverage in high school
The Curriculum in Action